Welcome to the website of InStallItAll.co.za, further referred to as Install It All.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS THROUGH USE
2. RULES OF USER CONDUCT
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another`s privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals);
2. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
3. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
4. disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
5. sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Install It All;
6. redistribute any content, including financial data, provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
7. intentionally alter the format in which financial data is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data;
4. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “Spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
5. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the jokectioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
6. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Install It All.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.
Install It All generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, Install It All and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in Install It All`s judgment, does not comply with the this agreement or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. Install It All is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
You agree to indemnify and hold Install It Alland its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers, alliance members, other partners, employees and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys` fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your Content, Your use of or connection to the website (including any use by You on behalf of Your employer) and Your misuse of the website and information.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. To the full extent permitted by law, Install It All is not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with the website, even if Install It All has previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort (including negligence), including without limitation damages due to: (a) the use of or the inability to use the website; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained, or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from the website; (c) statements or conduct of any third party on the website, including without limitation unauthorized access to or alteration of transmissions or data, malicious or criminal behavior, or false or fraudulent transactions; or (d) content or information you may download, use, modify or distribute.
2. To the extent that any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental or consequential damages, portions of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
6. CONTRIBUTIONS TO Install It All
7. CONTENT SUBMITTED TO Install It All
2. Install It All does not routinely monitor Content, but Install It All and its designees reserve the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content that is available via the Website.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever.
Install It All has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate information available, all of which are complex and subject to rapid change. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Install It All shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person`s computer as a result of using this website.
Install It All reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Install It All nor any of its associates (including service providers) be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Install It All or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Install It All. Permission is granted only when certain limited criteria are met.
10. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Install It All and provide the following information:
1. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
2. identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
3. identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
4. your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. a statement by you that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner`s behalf.
11. CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRANSMISSIONS OVER THE INTERNET
12. THIRD PARTY SITES
This site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Install It All, and you acknowledge that Install It All is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Install It All or any association with its owners and operators.
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
1. Your use of the website is at your sole risk unless otherwise explicitly stated. The website, including the information, services and content is provided on an “as is” “as available” and “with all faults” basis. Install It All disclaims all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties of any kind, including any implied warranty or condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Install It All makes no representations, warranties, conditions or guarantees as to the usefulness quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the website.
2. Install It All makes no warranty or representation that: (a) the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the website will be corrected.
3. You assume all risk for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from obtaining any content from the website, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
1. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Install It All with respect to this site and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written, or electronic) between you and Biz-community with respect to this site.
2. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on InStallItAll.co.za then the latter shall prevail.
3. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
5. Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.